1. Contact us and tell us what you are looking for.
2. We will visit your building site and get more detail.
3. The first proposal plan will be presented.
4. Discuss more detail and revise the plan until everyone agree.
5. We will quote for each building process.
6. Contract and start production.
Our select logs originate in the Northern Rocky Mountains. We use mostly Lodge Pole Pine with Spruce for our larger diameter logs and Douglas Fir for the timber frame.
We prebuild the log homes in our yard for safety, quality and productivity.
We drill structural pin holes and electric wire holes. All logs are numbered and then we disassemble the home.
We carefully hand peel and work each log's characteristics to find the best fit and function of each log.
We carefully fit each log in its place and ensure the perfection of the fit.
Once at the site, we reassemble the home. This generally takes 2-4 days.
Do you need Professionals to project and build your Dream Home?
We offer skilled drafters, craftsmen and builders to make your dreams come true.